Shorten Orthodontic Treatment Time in Bonita Springs with Propel VPro5
While many of us may be ready to straighten our smiles, the length of time we'll have to wear our orthodontics keeps us from taking the plunge. The thought of having something on your teeth when you smile for even a week makes us uncomfortable, especially adults. We understand this concern at SMILE Dental which is why we now offer the Propel VPro5 to help accelerate orthodontic treatment time for our patients! This portable, hands-free device can decrease your orthodontic treatment time by as much as 50% by wearing it only 5 minutes a day! The Propel VPro5 is the perfect compliment to your Invisalign clear aligners.
Dr. Bracho of SMILE Dental is one of the very few dentists in SW Florida currently offering the Propel VPro5.
How Does the Propel VPro5 work?
The VPro5 uses high-frequency vibrations for better seating of your Invisalign clear aligners. By "better seating" we mean better fit and less gaps and spacing between the aligners and your teeth. This ensures the aligners fit properly and you stay on track with treatment (or ahead!).
How Do I Use the VPro5?
The VPro5 can be used practically anywhere. The device only needs to be used for 5 minutes per day during orthodontic treatment. Follow the simple steps below:
- Connect mouthpiece to oscillator base
- With your Invisalign aligners in your mouth, bite down on the mouthpiece and push the white button to turn the device on.
- The VPro5 will slowly increase to full vibration. Keep the same bite pressure for the duration of the treatment.
- The mouthpiece will continue the vibrations for 5 minutes and the LED light will blink to signal the end of the 5 minute cycle and turn off.
- Detach the mouthpiece, rinse and then dry after each use.
Benefits of VPro5
- Better orthodontic outcomes
- Decreased treatment time
- Greater patient satisfaction
- Fewer refinements after treatment is completed
How long does the VPro5 take to work?
The VPro5 creates micro-pulses. Studies have shown that these micro-pulses help transform the bone surrounding the teeth more quickly, leading to decreased orthodontic treatment times. Each patient's Invisalign treatment timeline is different depending on their specific needs.
Am I a Candidate for VPro5?
Most patients undergoing clear aligner treatment are candidates for the Propel VPro5. Reach out to Invisalign dentist, Dr. Robert Bracho and see if you can get started with the VPro5 and accelerate your orthodontic treatment!